I’ve decided to start a weekly ritual on my blog for a funny picture of someone in my family. For the first one, I’ve chosen easy prey….Maura having a bad hair day. ENJOY!
Well, it’s been 3 months since Maura was born. I’ll be the first to admit that it’s been one heck of a learning experience. I’m amazed at how our topics of conversation have drastically changed.
Anyway, things are going well besides the occasional temper tantrum (Maura and myself) and the occasional surprise in the tub!
Wow! That was a wierd problem. I haven’t done much with embedding videos online before, so I’m learning a lot about the nuances. I was getting a 404 error from a .flv file that I was using with a flash .swf file. Luckily, there’s been other people with the same problem (I love google).
- On the Windows 2003 server, open the Internet Information Services Manager.
- Expand the Local Computer Server.
- Right-click the local computer server and select Properties.
- Select the MIME Types tab.
- Click New and enter the following information:
- Associated Extension box: .FLV
- MIME Type box:flv-application/octet-stream
- Click OK.
- Restart the World Wide Web Publishing service.
The original article I found is here